- Game Center login fix
- Minor improvements
Meet the second episode of a famous series of detective games «Who Is The Killer?» called «Insomnia». You came to St. Mary's College hall of residence as soon as you got the telegram from your stepdaughter Anna. The message said that her friend was killed and she needs your help. Do not waste time, because every day will be a new murder.
«We would personally recommend everyone to try this game, especially those who love brain teasers. You’ll love it!» — Gameographics.
— Breathtaking detective gameplay for those who like to think.
— Old mystery background story and atmospheric music.
— Original criminal mini-games and puzzles.
Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, try to think as a criminal minds, guess who lies, listen your intuition to find clues and arrest the killer before it’s too late! Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer using just your logic. It’s a murder mystery game where everybody has a secret of the past. Everybody could have reasons to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer. All mystery case files are very important! Remember it’s not a casual adventure game. There is no happy end in this story, you can even lose the game (if everybody dies).
– The game is based on classical english detective rules in the tradition of Sherlock Holmes. The plot of the game is complicated. Everything is not so obvious at this time, you can find some parallel mystery stories, but only one will lead to the killer.
– Pictures from the scene can be studied with a magnifying glass but this is not a standard hidden object game or puzzle quest, here each piece of evidence is important for further investigation.
– Enjoy a thrilling adventure, explore mystery murder locations, decipher puzzles and gather clues! Do everything that is need to prevent new murders and find the killer!
Game page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WhoIsTheKiller
WARNING! Some reviews may contain spoilers. Think twice before reading them!
More than 3,5 million of our players around the world are choosing «Who is the Killer» games as their favorite free detective games and play them again and again! Here some of reviews:
– Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead! (Moonwave2315)
– It's not like those one way criminal stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself! (abighoul)
– A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction! (nicholas derecourt)
– Best mystery game I've played so far! Feels so real! (Tia00)
Want more mystery games? No problem, we have 3 more titels for you (alll Episodes support English, Russian and German languages)!
«Who is the Killer?» Episode I: https://goo.gl/779hwn
«Who is the Killer?» Episode III: https://goo.gl/dQasur
«Who is the Killer?» Episode IV: https://goo.gl/3y77c5
P.S. PLEASE do not tell who is the killer in reviews! You can break other people fun with it! Thanks in advance!
- November 28, 2012 Initial release
- November 29, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 03, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 07, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- December 31, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.40
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- December 06, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- March 12, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- March 12, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.0.7
- May 16, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- May 23, 2015 New version 2.1.91
- August 09, 2015 New version 3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- August 11, 2016 New version 3.0.9