★ PLUS Version: We give you a present items about $10 value if you purchase the game.
This game is for players of all ages, even if they are not familiar with the action genre.
The simplest controller EVER—ONE button does it all!!
Our Auto Combo System enables you to perform Normal and Aerial combos automatically, all the time!!
5 features that set Dungeon & Blade apart from all other iPhone action games
1) Auto Combo System with just one attack button
2) Stages that are randomized every time
3) Realistic attack motions that get you pumped every time
4) 43 unique skills and a wide selection of Consumables
5) World-class graphics and sounds
★ Check out our videos and see it for yourself!
★ Auto Combo System
Just one button enables even the most complex combo attack, while on the ground or in midair.
Simply tap the Attack button to perform blood-pumping combo attacks.
You can also use commands to perform skill combos.
(ON/OFF option in pause menu)
★ Randomized Map System
A new map every time!
Expect to see a new world each time you play.
Each map consists of up to 200 different pieces that are randomly combined each time you enter it.
You can never play the same map twice in Dungeon & Blade.
★ Suspenseful Dungeon Exploration
Trust your instincts!
Use the Crystal Detector in the screen to save a girl.
The detector blinks as you get closer to her.
Your objective is to quickly save the girl, and locate and eliminate the boss.
★ Upgradable Items and Skills
Increase your Character Level to grow stronger and learn new skills.
Fill the Certain gauge to activate your Ultimate skills. Various Special and Ultimate skills are available for fast-paced monster hunts.
Over 100 Different Items
Obtain Rare Equipment through hunting, and upgrade it to fight inconceivably strong monsters. Each stage may require its own set of Equipment depending on the objective.
Throwing Weapons, Grenades, Mines, Traps, Magic Scrolls, and other Consumable items are available, making your fighting experiences more versatile and exciting.
- October 22, 2012 Initial release
- October 23, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- October 27, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- November 19, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- November 19, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.5.5
- December 30, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 11, 2013 New version 1.5.6
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.5.7