What's NewMinor bug fixes and improvements
App DescriptionYouâ€™ve played games forming words from letters, but how well can you form equations from numbers?
Numbler is a game where players build math equations in a familiar crossword style board. All the mental fun of popular board and online word games, but with numbers instead of letters.
â€¢ Simple and addictive gameplay that people love from well-known word games
â€¢ Challenge other players online or test yourself against the computer
â€¢ A fun and educational way for students to sharpen their math skills
â€¢ Suitable for all ages: children to adults
Players take turns forming or extending equations in a horizontal or vertical direction. Tiles must be placed according to the following rules:
1. Each turn must use at least 1 tile from the board and 2 tiles from your hand
2. All adjacent tiles must be part of a true and complete equation
3. Tiles cannot be moved once they are played
4. Players may choose to pass and forfeit their turn
5. The game ends when both players pass twice in succession
The score for a turn is the sum of each digit in the equations formed or extended during that turn, according to the following rules:
1. Operator and equal sign tiles have no score value but do help capture bonus tiles.
2. The value of two consecutive number tiles is the sum of their individual values. So a 1 and 2 tile placed beside each other has a value of 3, not 12
3. The value of a created or extended equation is increased or multiplied by bonus tiles covered by tiles placed during the turn
September 26, 2013 New version 2.5.0
May 08, 2013 New version 2.4.0
April 20, 2013 New version 2.2.1
April 06, 2013 New version 2.2.0
March 09, 2013 New version 2.1.1
December 10, 2012 Initial Release