• Now Break The Ice: Space support the iPhone 5 resolution. Enjoy the game with wider screen.
• Changed some user interfaces.
• Changed some In-App Purchase items.
• Fixed some bugs.
• Added Expansion Stage.
- Purchase the "Unlock All Stage".
- We will be updating new stages continuously.
"Break The Ice: Space" is a tile-matching puzzle game.
The objective of this game is to move one ice block to blank space or swap with adjacent other ice blocks to form a horizontal or vertical chain of three or more ices.
"Break The Ice: Space" have interesting planet stages.
You can enjoy various levels in each planet stage.
# Simple Rules
• You can break identical ice blocks, which arranged more than 3 in a row.
• You can't clear level if you passed all turns(finger icon).
# Star Achievements
• You can get stars on each level.
• You will get stars depending on your unused turn(finger). If your remaining turn(finger) is
- more than two. : 3 Stars
- one. : 2 Stars
- zero. : 1 Star
# Planet Themes
• Planet A-04 is made of solid rock. Traces of meteorite collision remained everywhere on the planet.
• Planet B-08 is the desert planet filled into the atmosphere mixed with sulfuric acid.
• Planet C-15, the atmosphere filled with a mixture of CO2 and N, remained canyons made by water.
• Icy planet D-16's gravity is weak, so many small ices are floating.
• Planet E-23, the volcano is very active, covered by lava.
# Supporting In-Game Store
• You can buy items at store.
- You can get 5 hints when begin a game.
- Use hint touching hint menu(icon of bulb) on top screen.
- 'Use Hint' is activated on a level icon if you use a hint on level.
- If you wish to remove information of 'Use Hint', please follow the steps below.
--"Level → Top → Hint → Delete Hint"
- However, if you remove 'Use Hint', you can't recover. Please be careful.
# Supporting Multi-Language
• We supports the 5 languages.
• Supporting Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified chinese, Traditional chinese.
# Supporting The Universal App
• We supports an universal app.
• Try to enjoy the "Break The Ice: Space" using various devices.
- November 08, 2012 Initial release
- December 04, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 27, 2013 New version 1.3