What's New1. Now the photo orientation is correct in camera roll when the photo is taken with portrait orientation.
2. Now supports different device orientations. The buttons will be rearranged when the device is oriented.
3. Added grid support
4. Supports screen shutter (user need to enable it in the "Menu")
5. Fixed a bug related to project deletion. Now the project can be deleted completely. If you see a large storage usage of LongExpo in your settings/usage, we suggest you to save all your photos, delete the app and re-install again. This will clean up the storage taken by the app. This problem will not happen again in the future due to this update.
6. We will consider to add other functions to the app (e.g. load image) in the future, please be patient.
If you experience any problem, please contact email@example.com. We will reply you asap.
Hope you like this new update, and thanks for your continuing support. If you like this app, please do help us review/rate on App Store. Your good rate/reviews are very important for our app to survive on the app store, therefore will ensure us to continue the enhancement and support of the app.
App Description** Sharp static elements in motion blur and light trail long exposure photos even without tripod **
** Awesome low light photography with noise reduction and unlimited shutter speed **
** Fantastic light trail photography with fine low light controls **
** Highest native resolution; highest photo quality **
LongExpo is a revolutionary camera app that allows you to capture high quality long exposure photos.
-- Capture long exposure photos (e.g. motion blur, water scene) with sharp background and static elements even without tripod
- Capture fantastic low light and light trail photos with fine control of low light performance, unlimited shutter speed and noise reduction.
-- Sharpen moving or static objects and adjust their color after the photo is taken, creating highlighting effects that in the past can be only achieved with Photoshop and/or professional equipment.
-- Correct local over-exposure when using low light mode
-- Adjust exposure time span after a long exposure photo is captured; create motion gradient; and much more….
* Main features:
1. Highest resolution and highest quality. The app offers high native resolution for taking sharp long exposure photos.
2. High quality long exposure photo without tripod: create long exposure photo with sharp background and sharp static elements even without using tripod (for motion blur, water scene etc.)
3. Great low light performance and high quality low light and light trail photos using iPhone camera's low light control and unlimited shutter speed. (iOS 5.0 and above only)
4. Natural Real-time live preview of the long exposure photo capture result during shooting
5. Exposure time span and time duration adjustment after shooting
6. Motion gradient effects: create temporal motion gradient after shooting
7. Color, contrast and brightness adjustment for the captured photo
8. Support three capture modes: standard (for water scene, motion blur), low light (for low light or night capture), and light trail (for capturing moving light sources). Excellent denoising capability for low light shooting.
9. Sharpen and highlight moving or static objects to create unique highlighting effects, unleashing your unlimited CREATIVITY
10. Selective light and color adjustment; Create selective color effects for moving objects or background (iPhone 4 and above only)
11. Share photos on Instagram, Facebook, or by Email
12. Save unfinished projects for later photo retouch
1. All demo photos shown on the following iPhone screenshots are ACTUALLY taken by our app on iPhone (iPhone 4 and 4S). In addition, NO camera tripod or post-processing by external software was used to create these photos.
Check out our website and gallery of high quality long exposure photos by LongExpo at:
Follow us at:
Instagram: @longexpoapp, #longexpoapp
Join the LongExpo Flickr group:
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 29, 2014 New version 3.0
October 24, 2013 New version 2.5.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.5
May 30, 2013 New version 2.4.1
October 19, 2012 Initial Release