One of the best things about going to the Jersey Shore is enjoying the fine seafood prepared and served there. Now that the shore has closed up for the season there's even more reason to stop into the brand spanking new Lobster House right here in Freehold. Only open for a few weeks, they also have a thriving location in Staten Island.
When in Rome, do as the Romans and when in the Lobster House it's only logical to eat lobster. Or crab legs. Or scallops. They've got it all, fresh and ready to be eaten. Don't feel left out if you're not a fan of lobsters; they cater to all types of seafood eaters.
- Instantly get coupons
- Current customers get awarded extra coupons for recommending us on Facebook!
- Quick and easy access to food menu and daily specials.
- One click to call and get directions
- December 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 13, 2012 Initial release