App DescriptionON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. REGULAR PRICE $3.99!
PDF Reader Premium is providing you an easy way to read PDF files and manage all the PDF files on your iPhone/iPad. Also, fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, and useful finger-writing and email your files to your friends.
As a bonus the app can open other files format like Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and much more.
PDF Reader Premium provide you bookmarks for each PDF file, by which you can go back to your page easily when return back from finish reading other PDF files.
How to import PDF files? PDF Reader Premium provide you an easy way to read PDF files, you just need to connect your iphone to itunes (locate in your PC or mac), then click the application inside your phone through itunes and you can see our PDF reader in the file share box, then you can add PDF files to our PDF reader and sync, then you can read the PDF file from your device. Or you can transfer from Dropbox or Box.
- Easy importing PDF files by iTunes Files Sharing
- Categorized multiple bookshelves with books list
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024*768 of iPad.
- Support both Portrait and Landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and speedy page-turning
- Easy zoom in by a double tap
- Providing Bookmark for each PDF file
- Easy Paging for switching pages
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- VGA out and screen brightness controls
- Air print
HOW IT WORKS
1. Edit button is used to : Delete, Move, Copy, Rename, Create new folder, to Zip and Email files after file selection.
2. To add files to your device click on Plus (+) button.
3. Transfer from Computer and USB Disk to device. Choose an option:
* Transfer from your computer or USD Disk, you will need to connect your device to your computer and follow instruction. After transferring files through iTunes, force quit and relaunch the App.
* Transfer from Dropbox or Box, you will need to login. After logging a window open will all your files. Just click on a file to transfer.
* Email yourself the document as attachment and use Open in.. button to open file in the App.
* Or you can take Photo and Video or record audio files directly in App.
* Or just create Text file as note directly in App.
4. Transfer from your iDevice. Choose an option:
* Transfer files from iPhone/iPod and iPad to your computer, you will need to connect your device to your computer and follow instruction. Just drag files from your iDevice to a selected folder on your computer or USB Disk.
* Transfer to Dropbox or Box after selecting files just select Dropbox or Box then click on the Upload button to transfer.
December 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 16, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 08, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release