MusicSoft Manager is now compatible with Yamaha DGX-660.
[Note] No data shop is available.
You can use this app to connect your Yamaha digital instrument with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Compatible instrument users can transfer the content to the instrument using a wi-fi connection. You can also backup your instrument data or restore data to your instrument. Use the Dropbox* or iTunes file sharing feature to transfer data from your computer to your instrument.
- Backup data on your instrument to the app, or restore data to your instrument from the app. Compatible Yamaha instruments with wi-fi capability can connect to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad via wi-fi connection and transfer content. You can also connect your instrument to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and backup your song data to the MusicSoft Manager. You can then transfer the song data stored in the app back to your instrument.
- Data management
Changing file names and other functions that are more time consuming to perform on the instrument can be done directly and easily from the app itself.
- Use the Dropbox* and iTunes file sharing functions to share data with your computer.
The Dropbox* and iTunes file sharing feature can be used to transfer data from your computer to MusicSoft Manager, and data stored in MusicSoft Manager can be backed up to your computer.
*Dropbox is a free online storage service provided by Dropbox Inc.
Please see the MusicSoft Manager page on the Yamaha website for compatible models. http://www.yamaha.com/kbdapps/
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- March 09, 2016 New version 2.5.0