Fix for iOS Reminders integration
Mynd is an intelligent mobile calendar and time management solution designed for busy people on the go. It was named one of the “Ten Best iOS Calendar Apps” by The Next Web and has been featured on NBC’s Today Show, CBS, CNN, Forbes, Wired, CNET, FastCompany and more. Mynd is incredibly easy to set-up and syncs seamlessly with your existing calendar(s), but it does much more than a conventional calendar...
Mynd uses adaptive machine learning to help you become effortlessly efficient. It acts like a virtual assistant getting smarter the more you use it and working behind the scenes to save you time, manage your goals, prepare you for meetings, and get you from point A to B on time. When you replace your usual calendar with Mynd, within a week, Mynd will learn your daily commute and regular meeting spots so that it can start providing accurate drive times to your next destination.
The basic version of Mynd is free, and we also now offer a paid subscription upgrade called Mynd Premium.
Mynd’s Free features include:
* One click dial-in to conference calls... Never type in an access code again!
* Mynd Meeting Scheduler: Propose multiple meeting times and coordinate a group’s availability to meet.
* Displays the travel time required to get between meetings (driving or walking) on your calendar and offers fast access to your favorite maps app for navigation.
* Connects with LinkedIn to automatically discover and display information about meeting attendees.
* Intelligently displays relevant Evernote notes for upcoming meetings within your calendar and allows you to share notes with meeting participants.
* Integrates seamlessly with iPhone Contacts, allowing you to contact people quickly from within your calendar, if you’re running late.
* Syncs with Apple Reminders to bring easy task management directly to your calendar.
* Customizable alert tones gently prompt you when to dial into conference calls or start events.
* Home screen gives a summary of your day, with weather forecast, mileage, and more.
* Uses adaptive learning to assign locations to regular meetings without addresses (e.g. "gym"). Learns your commute and remembers your home and work locations, making suggested travel times highly accurate.
* Supports multiple calendars (anything you’re already syncing to iCal).
* Enables creation of calendar invitations using Siri.
* Granular control over when Location Services are used.
* Mynd takes your privacy and data protection seriously.
Mynd Premium is a paid, subscription upgrade to Mynd’s free service, and it is available via in-app purchase. With it, you’ll get Mynd’s free features plus:
* Traffic-based “time to leave” push notifications so you’re never late again.
* Inside Mynd: Gain a visual understanding of how you’re spending time.
- Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd
- Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time (i.e. Exercise, Dining, Work, Family, Kids, Friends, Client A, Client B, Client C, etc.)
- Track mileage and billable hours from within your calendar. Export data for use in expense reports, invoices, status reports and more.
* Priority Email Support: We accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
* Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
- December 22, 2014 New version 5.1.4
- October 14, 2014 New version 5.1.3
- August 21, 2014 New version 5.1.2
- August 01, 2014 New version 5.1.1
- July 14, 2014 New version 5.0.2
- April 03, 2014 New version 4.1.3
- February 13, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- January 29, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- December 17, 2013 New version 4.0.2
- December 13, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- December 12, 2013 New version 4.0.0
- October 12, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- September 13, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- September 11, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- August 22, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- August 20, 2013 Initial release