148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CALENDAR WITH A BRAIN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Mynd isnât just another calendar app. Its ability to integrate with other apps effortlessly combined with its smart, intuitive interface makes it top-notch.
What's NewNew in Mynd 5.0.2
- Fix crash on upgrade that affected some users.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
New in Mynd 5.0.1
The latest release of Mynd includes significant improvements for free users, as well as the introduction of a paid upgrade called âMynd Premium,â which is available through in-app purchase on the App Store.
New FREE features include:
â˘ Search for the contact details of meeting attendees inside LinkedIn, as well as in your iPhone contacts.
â˘ In addition to the attendees and people that Mynd discovers in events, you can now tag additional people who were at a meeting, creating a handy reminder of who actually attended.
â˘ Share Evernote notes with others â including meeting attendees - directly from the calendar.
â˘ Create and assign categories for your events, giving them custom labels, icons and colors.
â˘ Get walking directions in addition to the previously available driving directions.
â˘ View information about the people you're meeting from your Contacts, in addition to LinkedIn.
New Mynd Premium (in-app purchase upgrade) features include:
â˘ Traffic-based âtime to leaveâ push notifications so youâre never late again. Note, existing Mynd users will be âgrandfathered inâ to get this feature for free. New users will have to upgrade to Mynd Premium to get these notifications.
â˘ Inside Mynd: Much like fitness software helps monitor your health, Inside Mynd gives you the ability to set goals within your calendar and track how you spend your time in a highly visual way. This is part of our new paid upgrade, Mynd Premium (available via in-app purchase) and makes it easy to quantify your business and personal productivity. Â
* Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd.
* Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time. Â For example...
-- If your goal is exercise 5 times a week, carve out 5 hours a week on your calendar to work out and give those events the category heading "exercise." If you skip a workout, delete it from your calendar. Â At the end of the week, Mynd will chart how much time you exercised.
-- If your goal is to spend more time managing your employees, and you're scheduling time-out to think about a particular employee's performance before their annual review, you can tag that employee in the event, without actually inviting him/her to that event.
-- If youâre a professional services consultant, you can use this feature to track time spent with clients and export it for use in billing.
* Track the miles you drive for business, and export this data for use in expense reports.
â˘ Priority Email Support: We now accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
â˘ Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
App DescriptionMynd is an intelligent mobile calendar and time management solution designed for busy people on the go. Â It was named one of the âTen Best iOS Calendar Appsâ by The Next Web and has been featured on NBCâs Today Show, CBS, CNN, Forbes, Wired, CNET, FastCompany and more. Mynd is incredibly easy to set-up and syncs seamlessly with your existing calendar(s), but it does much more than a conventional calendar...
Mynd uses adaptive machine learning to help you become effortlessly efficient. Â It acts like a virtual assistant getting smarter the more you use it and working behind the scenes to save you time, manage your goals, prepare you for meetings, and get you from point A to B on time. Â When you replace your usual calendar with Mynd, within a week, Mynd will learn your daily commute and regular meeting spots so that it can start providing accurate drive times to your next destination.
The basic version of Mynd is free, and we also now offer a paid subscription upgrade called Mynd Premium.
Myndâs Free features include:
* One click dial-in to conference calls... Never type in an access code again!
* Mynd Meeting Scheduler: Propose multiple meeting times and coordinate a groupâs availability to meet.
* Displays the travel time required to get between meetings (driving or walking) on your calendar and offers fast access to your favorite maps app for navigation.
* Connects with LinkedIn to automatically discover and display information about meeting attendees.
* Intelligently displays relevant Evernote notes for upcoming meetings within your calendar and allows you to share notes with meeting participants.
* Integrates seamlessly with iPhone Contacts, allowing you to contact people quickly from within your calendar, if youâre running late.
* Syncs with Apple Reminders to bring easy task management directly to your calendar.
* Customizable alert tones gently prompt you when to dial into conference calls or start events.
* Home screen gives a summary of your day, with weather forecast, mileage, and more.
* Uses adaptive learning to assign locations to regular meetings without addresses (e.g. "gym"). Learns your commute and remembers your home and work locations, making suggested travel times highly accurate.
* Supports multiple calendars (anything youâre already syncing to iCal).
* Enables creation of calendar invitations using Siri.
* Granular control over when Location Services are used.
* Mynd takes your privacy and data protection seriously.
Mynd Premium is a paid, subscription upgrade to Myndâs free service, and it is available via in-app purchase. With it, youâll get Myndâs free features plus:
* Traffic-based âtime to leaveâ push notifications so youâre never late again.
* Inside Mynd: Gain a visual understanding of how youâre spending time.
Â Â - Set goals and track your progress with Inside Mynd
Â Â - Categorize your events to see where you spend the most time (i.e. Exercise, Dining, Work, Family, Kids, Friends, Client A, Client B, Client C, etc.)
Â Â - Track mileage and billable hours from within your calendar. Export data for use in expense reports, invoices, status reports and more.
* Priority Email Support: We accelerate Mynd Premium users to the top of our support queue.
* Professional Messaging: Mynd branding does not appear on emails and calendar invites sent through Mynd Premium.
July 14, 2014 New version 5.0.2
June 21, 2014 New version 4.1.3
February 14, 2014 New version 4.1.1
January 29, 2014 New version 4.1.0
January 25, 2014 New version 4.0.2
October 12, 2013 New version 3.1.1
October 24, 2012 Initial Release