What's New• Ability to move items from Someday to Backlog
• Ability to move items from Backlog to Someday
App DescriptionYou must have a Sprintly account in order to use Sprinter. To login with your Sprintly account, you will have to access your profile and enter in your API key on the login screen.
Sprinter lets you manage your Sprintly stories and tasks straight from your iPhone or iPad. Create, edit and estimate items on the go with our silky smooth feed. Sprinter lets you view and add comments to items as well as view attachments.
• Fast and native with smooth scrolling
• Amazing UI to make you feel at home when using Sprinter
• Comments on items with avatars
• Estimate stories, tasks, defects and tests
• Retina graphics
• Designed to fit the new iPhone 5 display
• View attachments
• Create new items
• Add, edit and view tags for items
• Access all your products
• Assign items to members of your team
• Start, finish, accept, reject and archive your items
Follow @domness for news and updates for Sprinter.
Suitable for iOS 6.0+ and contains retina graphics for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S , iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s displays. Recommend to use iOS 7.0 for improved performance and improved UI.
November 15, 2013 New version 1.6.4
October 14, 2013 New version 1.6.3
September 30, 2013 New version 1.6.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.6.1
June 13, 2013 New version 1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release