Minor Bug Fixes
Check out our new nutritious app, Yummiloo Rainbow Power, featuring adorable characters and encouraging healthy eating!
Richard Scarry’s Busytown characters join the Peekaboo series!
An elevator inside an office building opens to reveal your favorite Busytown characters demonstrating different types of jobs. Catch a Carpenter hammering, a Doctor listening to Huckle’s heartbeat, and a Dancer’s arabesque! Toddlers will love playing peekaboo with these busy worker-bees, as they familiarize themselves with the names, sounds, and actions of each profession. Preschoolers and kindergarteners will have fun trying to guess who will appear next when the doors open, work on spelling, and discuss who they want to be when they grow up.
- A rotating cast of 13 different Busytown characters demonstrating different jobs are waiting behind elevator doors to surprise your little ones.
- Choose from our cute 4 year old child narrator or the adult voice, for a clearer and correct pronunciation
- Original music and fun sound effects that correspond with the characters actions - Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping children both learn to say and spell the names
- Lowly Worm pops up randomly in the elevator. Have fun spotting this wiggly worm with your kiddos
- Select looped mode for endless play or storybook mode- which ends with all the characters going home to sleep- perfect for bedtime!
Children across the world have loved Richard Scarry’s books since they were first published in the 1960’s. Busytown’s magic is rooted in its ability to explain how things work and open up the adult world to kids— in a way they can relate to and understand. Here in Peekaboo People, Scarry’s characters come to life to teach your child about a variety of professions. Staying true to the artistic style of Busytown these animated characters were hand-drawn and colored based off Scarry’s original illustrations.
If you like Peekaboo People, be sure to check out our other apps: Peekaboo Barn, Peekaboo Fridge, and more!
For information on our upcoming releases:
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Twitter: nightanddaystudios or email [email protected] to be added to our newsletter list.
Night and Day Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Games, Reading, Environment, Special Needs
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 26, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 06, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!