- Optimized for iOS 8, iPhone 6 & 6 plus
- 64-bit support
WATCH OUR PREVIEW TRAILER!
Defend New York against the rushing robot army with wrenches, cement bags, propane tanks and helicopters just to name a few! Oh, and don't forget about your super charged nail gun!
Set in New York City, you play as an everyday construction worker-turned-hero of New York. During your lunch break on the construction site you see some dangerous robots rushing off the shore in army formations and ready for battle!
You're not going to sit by and do nothing; you're going to jump straight into action and crush every robot you see! You're now center stage as the star player in an epic battle to save the city of New York. The construction tower is now your kingdom to defend. Bring on the War!
Head into battle and crush those robots with tons of different weapons and tools! Keep those army bots off your castle and crush the rush with TD defense strategy! Both serious fans and newbies of tower defense games will have a blast heading straight into the robot crushing action!
With an auto-fire nail gun, an explosive propane tank, massive wrecking balls and a ton of other dangerous weapons, you'll become the commander of your kingdom and keep your castle safe from the robot army rush. Crushin' Robots is a non stop action packed game so get geared up for the war of wars cause the battle has officially begun!
As the robots rush forward to knock you off your rooftop you'll definitely need some help. Fill the scrap meter with robot steel by crushing the robot army and call in reinforcements such as police helicopters & patrol cars, street sweepers, cement trucks and more. Get geared up with even more tools to fend off the robot attack and win the war! Let those robots know who's boss! Send them packing back to the star system they came from!
You've got what you need to keep fighting those army bots with these tools:
* Auto/Rapid Fire Nail gun for quick spray shooting
* Exploding Propane Tanks to turn bots into scrap heaps
* Cinderblocks to crush bots vertically
* Dynamite for massive robot explosion
* Wrecking Balls for major robot destruction
* Wet Cement for defense against the bots
* High Voltage Box for absolute electric annihilation
LOTS OF ROBOT TYPES TO CRUSH
* Grunt Robot
* Fast Robot
* Drill Robot
* Flying Robot
* Rocket Robot
* Grapple Robot
* Mama Robot
* Baby Robot
* Wobbly Robot
* Protector Robot
AND FEATURE PACKED!
* Incredibly intuitive game controls, allowing you to pinpoint attacks, scroll through weapons, access the weapons shop, pause and resume game with ease
* Upgradeable weapons give you a better defense the more you game
* Unlockable robot army gallery gives you stats on bots for defense strategy
* Toggle Tutorial Mode on for a first-time break down of the game
* Awesome Retro Game Music Track/Sounds can be toggled on/off
* Rich iPhone 6 Retina Display Graphics (mostly so we can squeeze in more robots)
* Universal Support for iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
* Localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Turkish,
Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Korean, so you can smash those bots from all around the world!
* Tons and tons of robots! Did we mention that?
If you're a fan of castle defense games, retro arcade games, war games, robots or games in general, or even a newcomer to games, Crushin' Robots - NYC will get you hooked while having loads of fun! Perfect for any age, Crushin' Robots NYC lets all players develop strategy with weapons and defense to give those army robots a good crushing!
They picked the wrong town and the wrong guy to mess with. Help defend New York against the robot rush!
"Like tower defense but with a bit more control. Easy to learn and love those helicopters..." - 5 Stars
"… A ten star game if I could rate it that much." - 5 Stars
"Really fun game with a great feeling of destruction." - 5 Stars
"So fun!" - 5 stars
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.4
- September 10, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- July 13, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- August 20, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- August 17, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 14, 2013 Initial release