Bug Fixes and Optimization
Tilly Witch forgot how to be mean and had to return to finishing school for witches to re-learn the trickery of the trade.
Tilly is a witch and the Queen of Halloween. One day, she tries playing at being happy, reasoning that children use Halloween to play at being evil witches. Unfortunately for her, she is unable to stop being happy once she begins. Tilly Witch then goes out on a quest to cure herself of her happiness.
Tilly the Witch is based on Don Freeman’s book by the same name.
Key features include
Personalisation of voice and text:
- Kids can become their own narrator or listen to their parents narrate the book.
- Interactivity allows kids to personalize the sentence, create new action words and sharpen their vocabulary skills
Features on each page:
- Pictionary: Image and word association vocabulary builder - when an highlighted word is touched the associated image is displayed and the word spoken.
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken.
Three ways to read the book:
- "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects till they are ready to move to the next page.
- "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
- "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: [email protected]
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps and pinterest.com/appsbyauryn
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- August 11, 2014 Initial release