148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NO CLOUDS HERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Quik.io is a fast and hassle-free way to instantly access media files and documents from a PC or Mac on an iPad thanks to its streaming and downloading capabilities.
What's New- Save any file types (Photo, Doc)
- QuikSend videos, photos and doc to friends
- Viewing photo and doc in portrait mode
- 10 sec rewind and volume control for video
App DescriptionCelebrate the QuikIO product launch! Your media, your way!
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT for early users (regular price USD $2.99).
* Favorite pick for Planet of Apps - FT.com
* 30 Best apps of the week - The Guardian
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Editor Choice Award" -- 148Apps.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Exceptional design quality" -- AVR Magazine
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Steps ahead of the game" -- AntyWeb
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ "Streaming for iPad done right" -- Technology Personalized
QuikIO is the fast, easy, hassle-free, secure way to instantly access all your media files and documents. Stream, download or share any files from your computers to any iPad or iPad mini.
Want to instantly watch your movies, listen to your music or access documents from your computer on your iPad? Tired of waiting to transfer files from your computer to your iPad?
No more converting files; QuikIO does it for you to ensure your music, videos and photos from your PC or Mac are automatically compatible with your iPad.
With QuikIO’s “QuikSend” feature, you can easily share your media content with friends and family so that they can enjoy it on their iPads too. QuikIO is not a cloud-based solution so there's no size limit and no uploading required. It is a reliable and secure way to access your files on your computers from across the globe.
Download and install QuikIO apps to your iPad and then to your computers with the QuikIO PC/Mac app available at http://www.quik.io/download.html (See notes for further details).
A short video of QuikIO intro is available at http://youtu.be/3kZSFGEF9Ag
With QuikIO you can:
• Watch videos, listen to music and access documents from your computers on your iPad
• Enjoy instant video playback with automatic media format conversion
• Save media files to an iPad for viewing when not connected to the Internet
• “QuikSend” media files to share with friends and family
• Experience fast, seamless streaming without complex router configuration for port forwarding
• Connects between your iPad and computers with WiFi at home/hotspots or 3G/4G
• Enjoy access to your private home PC/Mac media library while at work, school or on the road
1. Installing QuikIO PC/Mac app on your PC or Mac is required to access your computer. PC/Mac app is not required for QuikIO user who just wants to receive “QuikSend” from others
2. Currently QuikIO supports the iPad and iPad Mini with support for the iPhone, iPod Touch and other devices coming soon
3. Minimum OS requirements: 32 or 64-bit Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP for PC. 64-bit Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion
4. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
May 08, 2013 New version 1.0.5
April 06, 2013 New version 1.0.4
December 19, 2012 New version 1.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release