Speed improvements - Read preloaded pages while your download is in progress.
Optimization enhancements - load only those parts of the app that are needed for your iDevice.
New Design Concept (for users upgrading from 3.x to 4.8x).
- Improved user experience of clicking on a publication's thumbnail to open the order screen
- Supports 3D touch shortcut for Online/Catalog view if online view is available
- Free titles notification
- Newspaper Radio freezing issues resolved
- Device rotation problems resolved
- App menu navigation problems resolved
- Download button unresponsive in certain conditions problems resolved
- Highlight problem on radio/listen page resolved
- Black box appears on some articles problem resolved
- Memory leak with menu icons alignment causing crashes is resolved
- SmartFlow adjusted to display correct picture to articles
- Corrected display of page numbers when title is loading in spread view
- Can start/stop downloading midstream and final download is not corrupted
- Accounts page displays account information for single account
- Images made sharper during pre-load stage
Enjoy the Toronto Sun e-edition enhanced with the latest digital tools including RSS feeds, social sharing, blogs and more!
Read a digital replica of the Toronto Sun print edition in its original format, on your mobile device wherever you go.
Simple, user-friendly navigation allows you to flip through your Toronto Sun newspaper like never before! Enlarge text for easy reading or even listen to the news 'read to you' all with just one click.
Enhance your SUN experience with a SUN+ account, providing you with unlimited access to TorontoSun and its mobile app.
If you’re not already a SUN+ subscriber, register today!
*If you are looking for the TorontoSun SUN+ app, please search for this in the app store.*
FAQs regarding In-app-purchase:
-Subscription is available on a monthly basis at a cost of $9.99
-Subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
-(Optional) Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew unless the feature is set to off at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends
-Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
-(Optional) Auto-renewals may be turned off by navigating to your account settings after subscription purchase
-Subscription cancellation is unavailable during an active subscription period
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- October 23, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- July 07, 2016 New version 4.8.3