What's New• Color! Set colors for your design. Defined colors will appear when the model is opened in 123D Design web and desktop tools.
• Dimensions. Tap on an object to display its dimensions.
• Create image snapshots of your design that you can email, share, or save to your image library.
• Contextual menus appear with a long press on parts or on the canvas.
• Insert parts by dragging and dropping to the canvas, or double tap a part to drop it at the origin.
• Lock or unlock objects in the workspace.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
App DescriptionCreate amazing 3D printable designs, right on your iPad!
With Autodesk 123D Design you can make your own products, parts, or creations. What you design is up to you.
How it works
* Get started by choosing one of the basic shapes and then edit it to be just what you want.
* Easily connect one shape to another to make more detailed creations. Objects snap naturally to the centers of faces.
* The included parts and example projects are a fun way to play around with design ideas or get acclimated to design concepts.
* Chose from one of the example kits and start building. Each part is editable so you can try out different ideas and make them your own.
* Save your creations to My Projects, where you can easily access them in the 123D Design web and desktop apps.
* Check out projects from other 123D Design users, right in the app. Get inspired by what others have done, or use their shared projects in your own design.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.5
May 31, 2013 New version 1.2.5
April 13, 2013 New version 1.2
December 12, 2012 New version 1.1
November 17, 2012 New version 1.0.1
November 08, 2012 Initial Release