Bug Fixes and Improvements
- iPad Pro ready
- iOS 9 compatible
- Fixed units selection for oral medication
- Fixed display bug where the legend is always hidden for the graph
- Ability to remove medications added.
- Other minor bug fixes and general housekeeping
GlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app which keeps track of your glucose readings, carbohydrate intake during meal times and medication/insulin too!
- Universal app - works on the iPhone and iPad!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet on Mac and iOS.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Helps keep track of your carbohydrate intake during meal times
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings and carbohydrate intakes during meal times!
- Supports unlimited medication/insulin intake readings too!
- Automatically remembers the 'unique' medication/insulin names for efficient and effective entering for the next time around.
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day (in both 24-hr time period as well as time of day categories) so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Beautiful pie chart to keep track of carbohydrate consumption during meal times.
- Ability to analyse your readings based on custom input date ranges.
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Supports several entry table sorting options - choose one that suits you best!
- Customisable normal range
- Backup and Restore feature - keep your readings in a safe place!
- Export data as CSV file, PDF or AirPrint (Note: PDF and AirPrint will include graph - only available on Mac version)
- Retina display ready!
- Supports the iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus display.
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices (Mac and iOS)!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at [email protected]
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
- November 19, 2012 Initial release
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- February 23, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 12, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- February 09, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 12, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- February 18, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- March 06, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- May 26, 2014 New version 2.0.4
- July 12, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- July 19, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 04, 2014 New version 2.1.2
- September 10, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- September 24, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99
- October 01, 2014 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $5.99
- October 05, 2014 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.2.3
- March 18, 2015 New version 2.2.4
- June 03, 2015 New version 2.2.5
- March 06, 2016 New version 2.2.6