What's NewGlucoSweet - Diabetes Management is now available on the Mac AppStore!
- Minor UI bug fixes
App DescriptionGlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app which keeps track of your glucose readings.
- Universal app - works on the iPhone and iPad!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings!
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Ability to analyse your readings based on selected time frames as well as custom input date ranges.
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Customisable normal range
- Backup/Export options - Email, iTunes File Sharing or AirPrint.
- Export data as CSV file
- Retina display ready!
- Supports the iPhone 5 display.
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control. There are 5 selectable time frames which you can use to analyse your readings - 1 Day, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
March 07, 2014 New version 2.0.3
February 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
February 18, 2014 New version 2.0.1
February 12, 2014 New version 2.0.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.7
November 19, 2012 Initial Release