- Various fixes for issues reported by application users.
- Improved and friendlier UI.
- Better location accuracy on map.
- Improved responsiveness.
Message and call Scheduling but with a Twist! After the great success of our app Future Scheduler, now schedule future text and calls based on the location.
• Send text messages as you reach to a specific location
• Connect a voice call when you are in a specific area*
• Create voice and text reminders to be triggered when you are in a particular place.
Why? Well, imagine this. You are leaving the office for a party but there is a twist. You forgot that you were supposed to call wife so that she can get ready by the time you reach home to pick her up. Now you can picture the situation. Can’t you? How great it would be if someone could send a message or connect a call automatically when you leave the office so that she knows about your schedule!
Let us consider another scenario. You need to pick something up from downtown which doesn't require you to go immediately but it will be nice if someone could remind you when you were nearby. Sounds familiar?
Here we are with Location Alerts! It is a simple yet handy tool which will simplify your life by alerts, reminders and activities which are automatically triggered based on your current location.
You can schedule a phone call or text message or a simple reminder (voice or text) and a location where you want this to trigger on. Next time when you reach in certain radius to that location, it will automatically pop a reminder or send message on your behalf. To make it all the more flexible, Location Alerts lets you create the schedule for individual days of week rather than limiting you to traditional daily or weekly kind of arrangement.
There are endless examples and use cases where it will come handy and we don’t really need to tell you all of them. You schedule a text to be sent when you leave office so that your wife can prepare the dinner accordingly. You need to pick your wife from subway station after job so when she is one stop to the station, you will get a message. It goes one and on.
Location Alerts has a beautiful interface without compromising the simplicity we love our iPhones for. Please refer to http://locationalerts.appsicum.com to find out how Location Alerts can simplify your life.
* Unfortunately it is not possible for third party apps to automatically send a message or call unless user confirms it. That is part of phone's security set up and that is why you need to buy credits in case you want to send messages automatically. We use a SMS Gateway for this purpose which is a paid service and hence it a paid option. You can however use the app without credits in case you want to send the messages from native iPhone messaging.
Disclaimer - "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 26, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 25, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 21, 2012 Initial release