- Bug fixes
Panna is the first-ever video, cooking magazine for the iPhone, iPad and iPad mini featuring the most accomplished chefs in the country. Try out product for 30 days for FREE. There’s no obligation to purchase anything and you’ll have access to the entire product and over 100 hours of video content. Subscribing monthly to Panna gives you access to everything including all of our past issues and all of the new ones. We’ll release new issues every month with a focus on a different cuisine in each issue!
An entirely new resource for the home cook, Panna merges beautiful high definition video technology with the expertise of established master chefs including Rick Bayless, Dorie Greenspan, Anita Lo, Seamus Mullen, Nancy Silverton, Michael Tusk, and Jonathan Waxman. Panna also includes a department with New York Times food writer and recipe developer, Melissa Clark. She shares her knowledge of kitchen equipment from a seasoned home cook’s perspective, offering recipes that will expand and refine your cooking repertoire.
With home kitchens and backyard grills as backdrops for each recipe video, the chefs demonstrate step-by-step cooking technique in an engaging, approachable style. As they chop, talk, and sauté, they impart cooking tips and insights in their asides. Panna curates these videos into regular departments, including Cooking for Company, Chef's Favorite, Master Class, Weeknight Supper, Fresh Ingredient, Panna Recommends, Classics, among others.
This video app is built for the home cook who follows written recipes, but still wonders how the chef would advise him/her at every step. Panna brings the experts into YOUR kitchen, offering recipes that are not only easy to execute, but hand-picked by our renowned chefs.
- 12 monthly issues per year
- 6 recipes per issue focusing on a specific culinary theme
- Access to over 2+ hours of video content per issue, all shot in real time
- Easy video controls let you scrub within videos to repeat steps and instructions
- Browse quickly by recipe, chef, issue, meal or ingredient
- Shop easily for ingredients with our robust, automatically generated shopping lists
- Save your recipes by adding them to your Favorites list
- Share recipe trailers and photos with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or email
PRICING:12 new issues per year
Try our 30 Day Free Trial with no further commitment - cancel easily at any time via iTunes AppStore.
For one low monthly fee you’ll receive access to hundreds of video recipes and over one hundred hours of HD video.
- June 24, 2015 New version 4.1
- June 13, 2015 New version 4.0
- August 30, 2014 New version 3.7
- July 27, 2014 New version 3.5
- June 07, 2014 New version 3.4
- February 25, 2014 New version 3.3
- February 11, 2014 New version 3.2
- February 09, 2014 New version 3.0
- December 18, 2013 New version 2.9
- December 07, 2013 New version 2.8
- October 27, 2013 New version 2.7
- October 12, 2013 New version 2.6
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.5
- August 25, 2013 New version 2.4
- June 19, 2013 New version 2.3
- June 01, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 01, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 28, 2013 New version 2.0
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.40
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.30
- November 29, 2012 New version 1.20
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.11
- November 06, 2012 Initial release