148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A LITTLE OFF KEY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Get ready to embark on what is perhaps the most bizarre musical adventure ever! Just be ready for a few stumbling blocks along the way.
App DescriptionQuest through an opus of interactive puzzles in Arranger, a magically musical retro puzzle adventure. Developed and composed by talented musician Arman Bohn, this epic quest contains a huge cast of weird characters and fantastic environments. Arranger is a combination of magical fantasy RPG, madcap minigame collective, and classically old school adventure game.
Key Game Features
• A huge retro world with a rich assortment of environments and characters. Arranger is an interactive musical adventure with locations ranging from the battlefields of Numerica to the skyscrapers of Techville.
• Enjoy a wide assortment of arcade-style mini-games such as Turpato Peeling, Burger Blasting, Rainboworm Running and Spice Invaders!
• Quest through a storyline assisted by characters including the fearsome Feards, the fun-loving Happids, and the love-tangled Numeroids and Letterlandians.
• Tuneful interactive soundtrack genres include funk, techno, new age, pop, power ballad, lullaby, jazz, and hip-hop.
• Discover and master 16 different instruments ranging from guitar to xylophone – each with their own attributes and weaponry – then engage in musical battle again an army of enemy bosses.
• Over 5,000 musical combat configurations are available!
• Perfect your performance in the madcap mini-games to rank as high as possible on Arranger’s competitive Game Center leaderboards.
• Soundtrack available soon.
December 20, 2012 New version 1.01
November 15, 2012 Initial Release