• New in app purchase : Pro Pack - All Services . All of our supported photo services in a single purchase
• Improved upload capabilities
- Full support for iCloud Photo Library photos
• Improved Auto Upload
- You can now choose to upload only new photos or all the photos on your device
- You can choose between uploading new taken photos (with your device's camera) or any photo put in your photo library
- Ability to only auto upload photos with iPhone (or iPad) EXIF. There is no 100% consistent way of only uploading photos taken with your device's camera. This is the best approximation
- Ability to upload photos coming to your device via iCloud Photo Library
• Facebook photo-browsing users
- Facebook changed their 3rd party app support, and is forcing all app to update to it. We can no longer show all your friends in the friend list. Only friends who are using our app will be displayed
• App could become unresponsive when switching screens
• Unreadable text when browsing Cloud services in thumbnail mode
• Errors when using Instagram
• PIN code prompt not presented in some cases
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Box brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload and share your photos from Box.
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 3 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Browse via your folders or your friend’s shared folders.
- Retina display support.
- No need for paging while looking at folders with large amount of photos. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos for later viewing. This stack is saved on your iPad and you can view it while disconnected.
==== UPLOAD/EDIT ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer.
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- At upload time you can specify title and folder
- Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add effects to your photos when uploading them.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Box supports multiple Box accounts.
- As an universal application PhotoStackr for Box can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.12
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.11
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.10.1
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.10
- August 04, 2014 New version 3.9.2
- June 15, 2014 Initial release