• Support for iPad Slide Over
- Run PhotoStackr as a side app (from the right) together with another app
- Supported devices : iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 o 3
• Support for iPad Split screen multitasking
- Run PhotoStackr together with another app, using part of your iPad screen
- Supported device : iPad Air 2
• We continue to support iOS7 and iOS8 on any device.
• Tap with two fingers in the thumbnails view. You will be able to add overlays to your thumbnails :
- Favorite/Like icon
- Favorite/Like, Comments and view counts
• Tag search now works properly for all languages
• Google+ profile is no longer required to add a Picasa account. You will be presented with a choice.
• Enable guest pass creation for :
- Your full photostream
- Individual photos
- To use guest pass creation, go to the album, photo or photostream, tap on the action icon, select "Social Networks", and then "Link" at the bottom
• Add ability to flag/report photos which violate content or copyright rules
- Go to details view on a photo (that is not yours !), you will see a new button to report the photo. Flickr.com staff will be notified.
• Some users reported duplicate albums shown. This has been fixed
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Box brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload and share your photos from Box.
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 3 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Browse via your folders or your friend’s shared folders.
- Retina display support.
- No need for paging while looking at folders with large amount of photos. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos for later viewing. This stack is saved on your iPad and you can view it while disconnected.
==== UPLOAD/EDIT ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer.
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- At upload time you can specify title and folder
- Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add effects to your photos when uploading them.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Box supports multiple Box accounts.
- As an universal application PhotoStackr for Box can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 04, 2014 New version 3.9.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.10
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.10.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.11
- May 01, 2015 New version 3.12
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.13
- July 11, 2015 New version 3.13.1
- September 24, 2015 New version 3.14