What's NewNEW FEATURES
- Ipernity support (in-app purchase)
* Browse your own photos, your contacts, interesting photos
* Browse groups
* Comment & favorite photos
* Modify your own photos
* Upload photos and videos to Ipernity
* Download photos from Ipernity [originals only supported for Club accounts]
- Photo effects for Aviary editor
* New photo effect packs available
* Launch the editor to view them
- Improved navigation on iPad when selecting to view a photographer's photos
- Open any flickr.com link
* Copy a link to flickr from an email or website and launch our app
* You will be prompted to confirm opening the link
- Improved display of panoramic photo thumbnails
- Improved behaviour under low memory situations
- Improved support for links in photo comments
- Fix several app crashes
App DescriptionFrom the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Box brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload and share your photos from Box.
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 3 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Browse via your folders or your friend’s shared folders.
- Retina display support.
- No need for paging while looking at folders with large amount of photos. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos for later viewing. This stack is saved on your iPad and you can view it while disconnected.
==== UPLOAD/EDIT ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer.
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- At upload time you can specify title and folder
- Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add effects to your photos when uploading them.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Box supports multiple Box accounts.
- As an universal application PhotoStackr for Box can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
February 09, 2014 New version 3.7
January 29, 2014 New version 3.6.1
November 19, 2013 New version 3.5.4
November 07, 2013 New version 3.5.3
November 03, 2013 New version 3.5.2
October 19, 2013 New version 3.5.1
October 09, 2012 Initial Release