Removed ads when restoring tickets doubler
"Simon says jump kick!", "Simon says moonwalk!" Simon Says is fun, but can you use power ups or do combo streaks in real life? Play Psymon Says and see how well you'll do when you're playing against time. Keep your combo streak alive and your score will increase quickly. Earn tickets, buy power-ups and use them to your advantage. This isn't the regular old Simon says game, it's Psymon Says!
Put your memory, reflexes, and mental sharpness to the test and download this top free casual, puzzle, arcade, Simon Says game now.
✔ Psymon speaks to you so turn up the volume!
✔ Test your mental ability to stay focused and alert! Kids learn to pay attention while adults are challenged with maddeningly addictive fun!
✔ 6 cartoon characters to choose from, each with their own moves!
✔ Show off your high scores with video proof on Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter!
✔ Game Center leaderboards and achievements. Send challenges to your friends!
✔ Free universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
• Remember to swipe any other direction for combo points when it doesn't say 'Psymon Says'. It's the fastest way to get tickets and increase your score!
• Don't be intimidated by other people's high scores. You can do it too with combo streaks. You'll get the hang of it in no time!
• Get rewarded with cool background effects every 15 combo streak!
• Power ups are not shared between characters. This provides more challenge and replay value. Start fresh with each new character!
• Each character has his/her own leaderboard for high scores and combo streaks!
Other Other Info
• If audio is not working, please fully close and reopen app.
• Video replay may be silent, but plays perfectly when uploaded to Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter. (for iPhone 4s+, iPod 5g+, and all iPads)
• Remember, the name of the game is Psymon Says instead of Simon Says or Symon Says, or Simon Sez.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release