Fix some bugs
FreeCell is a solitaire-based card game played with a 52-card standard deck. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that nearly all deals can be solved. Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
- December 15, 2012 Initial release
- December 24, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 29, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 30, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 16, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 24, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99