What's NewResized preferences window to account for smaller screens.
'Automatic Searches' setting added to Preferences window.
App DescriptionForgot which books you have read? Tired of buying books you already own? Not sure what to checkout at the library? Want to tell others about what you are reading and share thoughts?
Welcome to Book Crawler- the HIGHEST RATED book database in the App Store has now come to OSx! With Book Crawler, you finally have a way to quickly and accurately upload your entire book collection into one easy-to-manage library cataloging database! Adding new books to your database is simple and fast with the ISBN barcode scanner or manual search. Title, author, publisher, copyright, cover art, summaries, and Goodreads ® reviews are automatically generated when you enter a book. Locate all books and editions written by your favorite author. Sort and search your library collection with selected or custom parameters to quickly categorize or navigate your entries for quick recall. It’s a great tool for library professionals, book collectors, avid readers, teachers, and students!
* Harness the power of Google Books ® to support searches, book summaries, and downloadable cover artwork
* View Goodreads ® reviews for your books
* Supports ASIN format for logging Amazon Kindle ® e-books
* Upload books using integrated iSight scanner - companion scanner app available in iOS store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/book-crawler-scanner/id602904079?mt=8
* 'Smart Collection' function allows you to customize sorting and searches based on rules you set (e.g. books read in the last year, by genre, etc.)
* New entries automatically load title, author, artwork, genre, series, ISBN, publisher, format, and copyright for most books
* Sort and view your database by title, author, copyright, date, decimal, genre, collection, rating, if read/when, ownership status, media format, series information, loan status, price, or customizable fields
* Enter multiple books by author or multiple authors for a book
* Edit data for multiple books at once
* Use Dropbox ® service or our in-app web interface to backup/restore, import CSV and SQLite files, transferring information from your iOS devices and your mac
* Use iCloud to sync your database between your macs (coming to iOS soon)
New features and improvements are continuously added to make Book Crawler the most popular and useful book cataloging database available!
Note: Book Crawler is not an e-Reader and does not allow you to read books.
April 18, 2014 New version 1.2.6
February 25, 2014 New version 1.2.5
February 12, 2014 New version 1.2.4
June 06, 2013 New version 1.2.3
April 18, 2013 New version 1.2.2
March 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
January 07, 2013 Initial Release