6500 DOWNLOADS IN THE FIRST DAY!!
With iTriangle you can calculate all data you need relating to triangles, simply writing two measures.
You only need to know the measure of a side or the amplitude of an angle (alternatively it's sine/cosine/tangent).
iTriangle shows you how to get the data step by step using trigonometry and also providing several alternative procedures.
For info or suggestions contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 08, 2012 Initial release
- October 10, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 11, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 05, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 08, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99