What's New- New Feature! The app now has the option to Bookmark pages to read later or share with friends! (iPad Only)
- Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via twitter or facebook etc
- Added support for iPhone 5
- Included Bonus Media support for the iPad edition. Look out for the Bonus Media Icon in certain issues
App DescriptionRadical Philosophy is a UK-based magazine-style journal, appearing 6 times a year. It features major academic articles on current topics in European philosophy and leftwing political theory, along with commentaries, interviews and a large and lively reviews section. Radical Philosophy appeals to people with an interest in continental philosophy, radical politics and contemporary art – including Marxism, feminism, psychoanalysis, environmentalism, media and cultural theory.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to Nov/Dec 2011. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For more information about Radical Philosophy you may visit the homepage at:
and our terms of service here:
February 18, 2013 New version 6.6
October 26, 2012 New version 6.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release