What's NewLarge Icon corrected to be consistent with the icons bundled with the app. Named as a Top 20 Book App for Summer Reading Fun 2014 by the Book App Alliance.
App DescriptionGlobal eBook Awards Winner for Best Multimedia in an eBook. *****5 Stars from Digital Storytime! *****5 Stars and "even better than the original!" from The iMums.***** Named as a Top 20 Book App for Summer Reading Fun 2014 by the Book App Alliance. This highly-anticipated sequel picks up where the award-winning first story, “Treasure Kai and the Lost Gold of Shark Island” left off. Join Treasure Kai as he goes back in time to race Francisco Coronado to find the Seven Cities of Gold. Open treasure chests, place keys on the map and see if your memory can get Kai home! Unique read-play fun. Demo video- www.treasurekai.com or simply click the Developer Website button.
When Treasure Kai awakes from his treasure-hunting dream to find a real treasure map and clue in his pocket, it’s the start of a whirlwind adventure sending him back in time to save the Seven Lost Cities of Gold.
Can Treasure Kai trust the clues, conquer obstacles and beat the conquistadors in time? With his best friend Kate and you, he just might do it.
But only if your memory can help him get home!
Designed to make reading comprehension interactive and fun, “Treasure Kai and the Seven Cities of Gold” is a unique story app adventure game.
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS APP?
Unlike most book apps, you experience this story in a different way, making you part of the adventure.
It starts out the same as other books as you turn the pages to reveal the quest.
- a treasure map appears with seven golden keys locked in place.
- the keys fly off the map and disappear into scrambling chests!
- You then randomly open treasure chests, revealing gold keys to place back on the map in order to transport to the next City of Gold.
- Once you’ve discovered all seven keys, you must remember the order you visited the cities to get Treasure Kai home!
It’s a twist on choose-your-adventure wherein each reading of the story being different. Kids read-play over and over.
- Random reading for thousands of ways to experience the story.
- Matching tasks using golden keys and a treasure map.
- Memory game that is part of the story experience, encouraging comprehension.
- Animations, original score and fun sound effects.
MORE ABOUT TREASURE KAI
In this innovative series, kids go on fictional treasure hunt adventures through history. Kids can then go online to see educational videos inspired by the stories. See videos at www.treasurekai.com
-Book App 1 - Treasure Kai and the Lost Gold of Shark Island - Reveals how an ordinary boy discovers imagination and treasure hunt adventure.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FREE FUN FACT VIDEOS, GAMES, EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MORE...
- Play Kai's very own online video game.
- Watch Fun Fact Videos featuring cool facts from the stories.
- Do word searches, mazes, crossword puzzles and download colouring pages.
- Get free curriculum activities aligned with Common Core Standards and piloted in classrooms.
- Plus, take a sneak peek behind the scenes.
And it’s all FREE!
TREASURE KAI IS LOVED BY
Boys and girls ages 5+
Treasure Kai has been awarded…
A Gold Mom’s Choice Award for excellence in family-friendly media products and services.
Best in Category at New Media Film Festival San Francisco
Top 25 Most Essential Children's Book App and Top 10 Most Original by Digital Storytime
PARENT NOTICE ABOUT THIS APP
- Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain In App Purchases for additional content.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We'd love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasure Bound Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
January 31, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
October 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
September 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
October 12, 2012 Initial Release