What's New- Added support for iPhone 5 display
App Descriptiononoffice is the UK's leading publication for the commercial architect and design community. Informative, original, provocative and stylish, onoffice has been hugely popular since its launch in 2006. From cutting-edge interior projects and architecture through to technology, products and real human issues, onoffice will take you on a journey through the cosmos of commercial space, delivering piercing insight, fearless criticism and the gamut of essential knowledge that makes perfect sense of the world of work.
With its stylish design and more than a modicum of much needed wit, onoffice has become an indispensable read for anyone who cares to know about the latest innovations in the world of work.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe for free within the application for full access. This brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to September 2011.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (subscribers-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
and our terms of service here:
April 09, 2013 New version 6.8
April 01, 2013 New version 6.7
March 09, 2013 New version 6.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release