- Improvements in User interface and reader
Launched in February 2007, Electronics Bazaar is India's first sourcing magazine in the electronics space. The magazine aims to provide a B2B platform for the buying and selling of electronics products in India. It’s a must read for those who want to keep themselves updated on all that is happening in the Indian electronics industry. Electronics Bazaar covers current and future market trends, buying and selling opportunities, product launches, and innovations driving the Indian electronics industry. It’s a very important and authentic source of information for all those seeking to enter or expand their business in the Indian electronics industry.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One months subscription - $0.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $5.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- October 15, 2012 Initial release
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.1
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 05, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- May 01, 2014 New version 3.0.8
- July 25, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- October 15, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- January 08, 2015 New version 3.3
- July 28, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 08, 2016 New version 6.0