* The most qualitative content in the App Store *
Download this interactive learning tool to to get or master your knowledge of IT! The content is created to help accountants to improve their knowledge and skills in IT and maximize the professionalism.
The application includes:
- a full MBA/CPA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
Accountant's Guide to Information Technology is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
● Accounting Information Systems and Packages
● The Use of Computer Software in Managerial Accounting
● Information Security and Data Protection
● The Accountant and Database Management Systems
● The Accountant and the Client/Server Environment
● The Accountant and Artificial Intelligence Applications
● Information Systems and Economic Feasibility Study
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Bookmarking capability
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
- January 04, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 03, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- December 13, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- October 31, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- October 11, 2012 Initial release