Improved UI. Moved long-lasting insulin to Settings so that recording daily is just a switch. Added specification of time interval for CSV to send to physician. Added user control over what to select for exercise and food. Added graphing of trends.
This app is for you to record your progress with diabetes. It permits you to enter information manually, and also interfaces with the PC software for the following families of meters: FreeStyle, Precision, OneTouch, Contour and iBGStar. The app will work even if you enter data into the PC software manually.
1. This app allows you to record and view blood sugar, long-lasting and sliding scale insulin, pills taken, exercise, food and notes. The entries can be saved for future use. It permits you specify a time interval and view the trend for that period. It permits you to specify a time interval and email a CSV file of your data to your physician. This CSV file can also be imported to your computer using iTunes. The CSV file can be input to any spreadsheet (e.g. Excel), and graphed and/or analyzed using the spreadsheet. You can import data from the PC software for the Freestyle, Precision, OneTouch, Contour and iBGStar meters. See our support site for details.
2. This app is not meant as a substitute for any procedure or process prescribed by your health care provider. It is for informational purposes only.
- October 04, 2012 Initial release
- October 12, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 13, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 15, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 31, 2012 New version 1.2