- You can now get hats for your hammies, including a free top hat if you've beaten the first ten levels!
- Fixed issues with the settings menu not rendering correctly in the game
- Fixed bug where activity indicators would not appear when going into Online Mode initially
"Hamster Chase is a smart, delightful little game. Only those with hearts of stone will be able to resist its charms."
- Jordan Minor - 148apps
“Hamster Chase deserves a five star rating due to its intuitive controls, colorful and cute graphics, and it is very easy to use.”
- Kirsten Griffin - Applatter
"I think this is a fabulously simple, fun game."
- Rebecca MacLary - appPicker
"The hamsters are adorable."
** Featured by AppAdvice as one of January's Best Apps **
Hamster Chase is the story of a family of happy hamsters trying to make their way home while on the run from evil Sour Puss. Help Sasha, Goldie, Snowflake and Ting-Ting follow the trail of seeds by guiding them around obstacles in 100 challenging levels! Avoid the holes, dodge the flying balls, run from the spinning tops, veer away from the vacuums, and even do battle with Sour Puss himself using spring-loaded boxing gloves :)
You can even replay levels to earn trophies for best times, and share the fun with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
The fun doesn't end there: also included is an exciting virtual hamster cage. Watch hamsters fly off...er, run on their wheel, play hide and seek, and tap on the cage to make them jump! Did we mention they also tell jokes?
- Colorful, cartoony graphics
- 100 levels
- Interactive hamster cage
- Fashionable hamster hats!
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Sync your progress among multiple devices with iCloud!
Get your copy of Hamster Chase today, and help them get home!
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.50
- August 05, 2013 New version 1.41
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 03, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 02, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 08, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 18, 2013 Initial release