148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GET JUICED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Use Juice to track and improve energy throughout the day.
What's New- A streamlined sign in / registration screen makes it possible to get started tracking quicker.
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
App DescriptionJUICE is the Worldâ€™s Funnest Energy Tracker!
â€śI wish I had more energy...â€ť
Sound familiar? You're not alone. Millions struggle every day from a lack of energyâ€”that's why we created Juice!
Juice is a fun, easy-to-use energy and activity tracker that helps you connect the dots between your daily routine and your energy. Keeping track of your activities such as sleep, diet and exercise can help you identify and change the behaviors that zap your energy. Unlike other health applications that require so much time and effort to use, Juice is simple to use and can be completed in under a minute a day.
Using your daily input, Juice provides you with relevant energy tips and resources from well-known experts to help you be at your best every day. Youâ€™ll also build new healthy habits by scheduling energy tips as reminders. Juice provides a weekly report that keeps track of your progress, and helps you prioritize your healthy habits for the upcoming week so you can be at your best!
- Track your energy and daily activities with just a few simple taps and have fun doing it
- Choose the activities you want to track - Energy, Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, Mood, Stress, Balance, Relationships and more to come!
- Get Energy Tips that are relevant to you from well-known experts
- Set Tip Reminders to help you build new healthy habits
- Review your charts and Weekly Reports to help you make adjustments and stay on track
GET EXPERT ENERGY TIPS FROM...
- Shawn Achor, author of international bestseller The Happiness Advantage and CEO of Good Think, Inc.
- Patricia Bannan, registered dietitian and author of Eat Right When Time Is Tight
- Brett Blumenthal, bestselling author of 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Healthier, Happier You
- Lori Deschene, founder of Tiny Buddha and author of Tiny Buddha Simple Wisdom for Lifeâ€™s Hard Questions
- Keri Gans, registered dietitian and author of The Small Change Diet
- *NEW* - Arielle Ford, Love Expert and Best-selling author of Wabi Sabi Love
- *NEW* - Dr. Barton Goldsmith, award-winning psychotherapist, syndicated columnist, and radio talk show host
- *NEW* - John Gray, Ph.D., bestselling author of the relationship classic, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus
- Brian Johnson, author of A Philosopherâ€™s Notes and CEO of en*theos, LLC
- M. J. Ryan, executive coach at Professional Thinking Partners and author of The Happiness Makeover
"Juice is my favorite App to facilitate healthy change. The app acts as a health mentor by pairing small changes with daily reminders. You'll have no excuse but to be successful, and it's fun too!"
~Brett Blumenthal, author of A Whole New You
"I love that Juice allows me to keep track of my habits so that I can make healthy choices. It's a lot easier to stay balanced and positive when you take good care of yourself, and it's a lot easier to do that with Juice!"
~Lori Deschene, tinybuddha.com
"As a nutrition expert, I know lack of energy can interfere with my patient's ability to stay on track with their health. JUICE helps to pinpoint what area needs attention (i.e. nutrition, exercise, or sleep) and provides very useful tips, which can be scheduled as reminders, to help them improve."
~Keri Gans, MS, RD, CDN, author of The Small Changes Diet
Juice was created by Mindbloom Incorporated, an interactive media company thatâ€™s out to make life improvement accessible to everyone. By harnessing next-generation engagement techniques and focusing them on personal development, Mindbloom creates new, powerful ways for people to improve the quality of their lives.
Juice was developed in collaboration with VivacityÂ® -- a national leader in creating innovative health improvement programs and services. Vivacity services range from personal health support programs to customized wellness solutions for employers.
June 19, 2014 New version 1.140.0
January 29, 2014 New version 1.132
January 05, 2014 New version 1.130
November 12, 2013 New version 1.120.0
October 10, 2013 New version 1.11
September 03, 2013 New version 1.10
November 30, -0001 Initial Release