PS: This application only use new bR301(v2.0) version, we won't do support on old bR301(v1.0) version(before July in 2013).
And the new bR301(v2.0) is our finally release version, any questions, feel free contact FEITIAN.
Firmware upgrade history:
1. DUKPT(encryption functions) in firmware, support iOS
2. Support firmware upgrade through USB port on PC
3. Support UID(User ID) management
4. The reader support wireless port with Bluetooth 2.1+ (included 2.1/3.0/4.0)
5. Support USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
6. Anti-static, seismic
7. Add four lights to inform reader's status(white/red/yellow/blue),(charging batter use red color, low battery use yellow, bluetooth use blue, transfer status use white )
8. user card slots support 100 000 plug-in/out
9. The power button clicks more than 100 000 times.
10. Add low power, fully speed can work at least 18 hours. Standby time at least 100 hours.
11. Can save battery less than 90 days in -10℃- 35℃.
12. The firmware can't be read, Support Anti-reverse engineering, Self-protection.
13. Support short-circuit protection and over-current protection card
14. Can work with iOS(Bluetooth) and Mac OS x(usb port, bluetooth port is developing, will release end of September in 2013)
The iOS app bR301 is to show software application combination designed for the Bluetooth reader "bR301 ", it is helpful for customer to understand the principle of smart card and smart card-based applications, for example, permits client to access the credentials stored on the smart card to perform functions such as digitally signing and decrypting emails, and authenticating to secure websites and network servers.
FEITIAN bR301 smartcard reader has been designed with convenience and security in mind.
The bR301 allows for wide scale adoption of smart card applications.
PKI used in the working environment can be transformed to a mobile solution, while mobile payment companies are able to offer wider coverage working on all device platforms.
Through the MicroUSB port the bR301 acts as a standard smart card reader compliant with PC/SC, CCID Standards.
bR301 suits customers where security concerns are the most salient and satisfies the demand for a flexible solution for ID authentication, e-commerce, e-payment, information security and access control.
bR301 and the rest of FEITIAN’s line of smart card readers offer each customer a complete solution for all manner of utilizations.
- October 05, 2012 Initial release
- March 13, 2013 New version V1.1
- April 28, 2013 New version v1.2
- August 21, 2013 New version v1.3