148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FLUTTER AWAY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Hatch, raise and collect butterflies in this freemium title, but don’t expect too much excitement.
What's New- Support for new event types
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
App Description"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
November 19, 2014 New version 1.93
July 06, 2014 New version 1.90
June 20, 2014 New version 1.86
February 05, 2014 New version 1.83
January 29, 2014 New version 1.816
November 13, 2013 New version 1.81
February 21, 2013 Initial Release