Optimized for iOS 7
The Photo Cookbook – Simple & Delicious is like a private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced chef who explains the preparation process. Beautiful photographs, elegantly displayed in high resolution on your iPad, illustrate every step.
The app follows the concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”, which is a worldwide success.
The Photo Cookbook – Simple & Delicious is a great choice for beginners, but experts, too, will find a variety of international recipes that are all simple and delicious. Included are classics such as Caesar Salad, Lasagna, Basic Beef Stew, or Meatloaf, along with more unusual preparations such as Steamed Salmon, Pork Chops with Apple Sauce, or Shrimp Noodle Bowl.
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients used in the process. This way you can check at one glance whether you have all the groceries on hand before preparing the dish.
All preparation instructions are easy, clear, and concise. Along with the pictures, this helps novice cooks and experts alike remember even the small details. Each recipe ends with a photograph of the finished dish, complete with any serving suggestions.
The app contains 60 recipes, divided into four chapters: “Appetizers & Co”, “Pasta, Pizza & Co”, “Entrées” and “Desserts”. The recipes are illustrated in four columns on an overview page, and each chapter can be scrolled vertically, making it a snap to choose a recipe.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes and over 500 high-resolution photos
- all recipes are easy to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- you can add your own notes to recipes
- ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the relevant ingredient)
The content of this app is also available as a book by Parragon Books: "Beginners – Step-by-Step".
- April 24, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- April 16, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 07, 2013 New version 3.0
- June 24, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 01, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- October 11, 2012 Initial release