What's Newâ€¢ Minor improvements
â€¢ Bug fixes
App DescriptionDanske Bank online banking to your iPad
Danske Bank previously known as Northern Bank Limited â€“ A new beginning for a new brand in Northern Ireland. One that brings the financial strength and expertise of one of Northern Europeâ€™s strongest financial institutions to Northern Ireland.
Danske Bank has made banking on your iPad easy to use whilst aiming to provide a high level of security.
Danske Tablet Bank App brings banking to your iPad. With 24 hour access, you can manage and personalise your finances and payments and transfer money; wherever, whenever. Find out more about tablet-banking with the Tablet Bank UK App.
Who can use the Tablet Bank UK App?
Students/Graduates/professionals, anyone aged 13 years and over can download our Tablet Bank UK app for free.
If you are a personal customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or GB using eBanking (online bank service) and have your eBanking user ID and Passcode you can log-on and use the full features of Tablet Bank UK (including managing your accounts/Payments and transfers).
You can register for eBanking (online bank service) by contacting us through the app or through our website, visit our website www.danskebank.co.uk/selfservice
If you are not currently a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or GB you can still access the tablet banking services available before log-on. You can become a customer by contacting us through the app or through our website www.danskebank.co.uk/selfservice.
Tablet Banking Services available before log-on:
- Use Currency Converter
The Currency Converter on the App is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, or convert the prices anywhere you travel.
This tool always uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
A handy map search finds you the nearest Danske cash machine or branch in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Useful contact information to become a customer of Danske Bank
- Watch a demo video
Get an overview of how to use our Tablet Bank UK App
Tablet Banking Services available after log-on (in addition to services before log-on):
- Manage your accounts, view a statement of your accounts and check balances
- View account activity; check/search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments: Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Quick money transfers between your own accounts, mandated accounts and any accounts to which you are a named party.
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send and receive Securemails to and from us.
- Customise your own dashboard(s): Arrange your most used features on the front page of the Tablet Bank UK app for your convenience and within these features you will be able to prioritise and sort your account list to suit you.
**OTHER APPS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD**
Just search â€˜Danske Bankâ€™ in the App Store.
â€¢ NEW MOBILE BUSINESS APP (iOS) - Select â€˜Mobile Businessâ€™.
â€¢ MOBILE BANK APP (iOS) - Select 'Mobile Bank UK'
January 29, 2014 New version 3.3
September 29, 2013 New version 3.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.2
May 17, 2013 New version 3.1
February 15, 2013 New version 3.0
December 11, 2012 New version 2.4
October 03, 2012 Initial Release