Nelso Oslo is an offline map and city guide for travelers and tourists.
* Supports the new taller screen of the iPhone 5
* Advanced Search - A complete search engine is built into the app. Easily find what you're looking for, and how to get there.
* Works Entirely Offline - Save money on roaming charges. Find locations on our detailed map, and plot your current location, without going online. No data connection is required to use the app.
* Comprehensive - Contains more than 3,500 listings in over 200 categories, and over 1,000 photographs. Extensive coverage of the most popular tourist attractions.
* Includes Oslo subway map.
* Universal app - Works on iPod, iPhone, and iPad (and includes high resolution improvements for the new Retina iPad). Want big maps? Open the app on an iPad and get full screen maps.
* Ideal for iPod Touch - Find your current location even if your device does not have GPS (e.g. iPad WiFi and iPod Touch). Just enter the name of a business or place in the "Near" text field under "Search", and we'll set your location to the exact GPS coordinates of that place. For example, if you are sitting in the Hard Rock Cafe and looking for a pharmacy, do a search for "pharmacy" near "Hard Rock Cafe" and you'll get results just as good as with a built-in GPS.
We'd like to hear your feedback, feature requests, and ideas. Send us email at [email protected]
- June 10, 2014 Initial release