iOS 8 support added.
Special price for a limited time - $0.99!
Your child is beginning to explore the world! There are so many new and interesting objects that must to be remembered. Let’s make it easier with Baby Learns Simple Objects!
"Great word app for toddlers and babies" - Fun Educational Apps
"TOP10 of the apps already reviewed." - ReviewForDev.com
“This is a fantastic app for teaching young children the names of objects in familiar settings”; “Great for receptive and expressive language skills”; “This app has a ton of visual appeal, like some of the best children's books we own”; “the best part, though, was being able to record my voice and then play it back almost immediately” - ReviewForDev team.
* Learn and Play on four screens: Room, Kitchen, Playground and Nature
* Record your own unique and personal voiceovers
* Download and share multilingual voiceovers
* Prize World with lots of cute prizes (Bebekas)
* Avatar selection
* Coloring pages
* High quality animation and sounds
* From 12 months and up!
With this application your child can learn the names of the common objects that surround him.
We divided them into four theme pages: In the Room, In the Kitchen, At the Playground and Nature scene. You can learn the name of the object, see how it moves and listen to its sound. In addition, some objects can be moved around the screen.
Give the right answers and get funny Bebeka prizes! Play with your Bebekas in the Prize World and don’t forget to feed them!
Dear parents! You can create your own unique and personal version of Simple Objects using the Recorder. You can also share your recordings with our community and download community created voiceovers directly from application.
Instructions to Voiceover features:
Baby Learns Simple Objects has two built-in languages (English and Russian) and more languages in Downloads section, shared by our users.
To change the voiceover to another language: go to settings screen (in the top left corner on the main screen). Scroll to your right and tap the last icon (Download). It will bring you to the Downloads screen where you can choose the language and download a new voiceover (Internet connection required).
To record your own voiceover: go to the settings. The first icon with a microphone (New) takes you to New Voiceover screen where you can record you own voice (you can watch the video with detailed instructions here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsE9XFru2Vg&feature=related).
We invite you to help us create the most translated app in the world by sharing your custom voiceovers with us so that we can make them available for everyone else.
Please go to our social media pages for the latest news, contests and updates:
Bebebe Co. is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3 (for learning objects in a native language); 4-7, 8-10 (for learning objects in a foreign language)
Categories: Early Learning, Foreign Language
- October 03, 2012 Initial release
- October 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- October 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- November 02, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 28, 2012 New version 1.1
- June 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 31, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 21, 2015 New version 1.5
- May 21, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 25, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99