- New ship parts available for free
- Enhanced performance on older devices
- Minor gfx makeover
Build funny ships in five very simple steps and watch them sail through the seas!
A carefully designed interactive toy app that focuses on child’s creativity and experimenting, perfect for the youngest audience around the world.
First - pick Kate or Harry to be your helper.
Next - build your ship by simply tapping ship parts - there are over 3000 ship design combinations available and all of them are possible to reach in 5 simple steps!
Then - watch Kate or Harry steer your ship through a randomly generated environment, tap the ship parts and everything you see to check what happens. Look for treasure chests!
Finally - enjoy your ship being applauded by an enthusiastic crowd in the docks!
Surprise! If the ship parts you have used come from one set, Kate and Harry will wear special outfits in the docks!
- No written or spoken language, just sounds and gestures,
- Designed for 2-4 years old kids, but works great for the whole 1-6 years old range,
- Create! - Experiment! - Explore! - Interact! - Get rewarded! - Try again!
- Only “Tap&Watch” mechanics throughout the app: NO confusing icons, NO complicated choices, NO time pressure, NO ads, NO links accessible by children
- Parent Zone separated from game screens by a press&hold button
- "Know What's Inside" kids' safety badge
5/5 STARS from Top Best Apps For Kids!
Awarded "Editor's Favorite Appy" badge by appsmarts.com
Recommended by WeAreTeachers Blog on their "60 Apps for teaching STEAM" list in Engineering Apps for Gardes K-2 section.
"Build a Ship with Kate and Harry. How fun is this app. Help your children and encourage their creative side with this app. They can create a whole range of their own unique ships and watch as either Kate or Harry sail their creation through the seas. They can create any range of ships with the parts available, and it is so easy to use. All your children have to do is tap on each of their selections and the app does the rest for them. An excellent fun app which I highly recommend. 5 stars."
(review by Sharon Turriff at AppyMall)
"It is a cute app, I like how you are only limited by your imagination as to what type of ship you can create, I like that the music is not over bearing. I like that Mr Toddler doesn’t need my constant help to build and then sail the ships. Mr Toddler Enjoyed this app a lot."
(review by Jo-C at IHeartThisApp)
"This app provides tons of creative freedom and experimentation as children piece their ship together. They get to choose from various decorations, ship bodies, masts etc. to create their perfect ship that they can test out on the sea."
(review by Lamisha Serf at BestAppsForKids)
Check also other great apps with Kate and Harry:
"Build a Car with Kate and Harry"
"Ride a Pony with Kate and Harry"
"Build a Plane with Kate and Harry"
"Kate and Harry in Africa"
"Even toddlers can help themselves, have fun, find their way around in this app and can proudly present their creations to their parents. These apps are a clear ‘must have’ for all kids!" - topbestappsforkids.com
Check www.kateandharry.com to learn more about the series!
We at Very Nice Studio are parents ourselves and we take your privacy and the privacy of your child very seriously. We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). This software does not store, share, use or collect any personal information from our users. This software does not include 3rd party ads. Support links, in-app purchases, "enable Floop sharing" button and links to Very Nice Studio apps and website are found on contained, parent targeted screens separate from game play screens.
- June 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 06, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 04, 2014 New version 1.6
- March 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 03, 2014 New version 1.5
- February 09, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 30, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.4
- August 27, 2013 New version 1.3
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 18, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 28, 2012 Initial release