What's NewImproved interface for left handed and right handed
minor bug fixes
App DescriptionThis iPad application teaches the sound in Spanish and English and the writing in cursive of all uppercase letters and lowercase letters of the alphabet from A to Z.
The sound of each letter was recorded by native speakers (A spanish woman for spanish language and a english woman for english language).
Learning the sounds of letters in both languagesis guaranteed with the right accent.
Each sound can be repeated as many times as desired.
The language change is done quickly and easily on the main screen with buttons "flag" of the two countries.
The background of the screen shows the lines of a school notebook.
The Writing with your finger is smooth and pleasant.
Several aids are available (layers) and deactivatable at any time:
- a layer with dotted lines represent the letter
- a layer with arrows, plots and numbers that give the sequence of movements to follow to achieve writing each letter
- a layer with the representation of the full letter
- a layer with a Video that tracing the letter
Additional tools are available:
- Display all the letters of the alphabet on a sheet of notebook
- A educational video at the top of the sheet to write simultaneously
- Different colors of pencils to be able to change font color at any time
- Erase manually or erase the whole page
- Save your work in the notebook
- Coloring offered on each page of the book to make learning more fun.
- Context-sensitive help available in the form of drawings (the child does not need to know how to read to understand help).
This application has a magnificent visual rendering on iPad 1 and 2 and displays images in RETINA for next-generation iPad.
October 17, 2012 New version 1.1
October 03, 2012 Initial Release