Resolves an issue that prevented deleting players
Learn about the Webber Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards 3rd Grade app by downloading the FREE APP. You can purchase the remaining three decks for each grade level through in-app purchases. Separately, each deck is $2.99. ALL DECKS include DATA TRACKING for monitoring student progress.
Educators unable to make in-app purchases through their school districts can purchase Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards-PRO Version and receive all four decks (Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science – including data tracking) for $8.99.
Each of these educational apps from Super Duper Publications introduces and teaches students 100 core curriculum words they need to know across four subject areas (Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Math) to experience success in the classroom. Each deck also includes four entertaining games that reinforce and motivate students to learn the vocabulary.
Get FREE Science cards when you download 3rd Grade!
Games and Activities:
In each game, players may choose to read the prompts or tap the cards and listen to the prompts.
•Secret Decoder – Student reads or listens to the prompts and answer choices, selects an answer, and then slides the Secret Decoder over to check his/her response.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. The “Word” game gives the student a definition, and then the student chooses the matching vocabulary word. The “Definition” game gives the student a vocabulary word, and then the student must choose the matching definition.
•Matching – Student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the vocabulary word and definition card match, the student taps “Match.” If the cards do not match, the student taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Student drags a vocabulary word card over its definition card, or vice versa, to make a match.
•Has 100 pairs of illustrated vocabulary and matching definition cards (200 cards total)
•Presents 25 vocabulary words and their definition at each grade level for Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math. (100 words per grade level with no duplicates across grade levels).
•Includes audio of all text for non-readers.
•Allows an unlimited number of students to play
•Advances cards and/or player(s) manually or automatically
•Has option to have correct answers read back to students after an incorrect choice.
•Turn Sound Effects On/Off
•Includes all text and picture images from each set of the Webber® Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards
Data Tracking lets educators and parents:
•Score student responses manually or automatically.
•Track extensive data for an unlimited number of students.
•Receive feedback for correct and incorrect responses.
•View a student’s results for all sessions at any time.
•Examine and evaluate student progress over time using graphs.
•Email, print, and share session results.
- October 22, 2012 Initial release
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.11.3
- February 26, 2013 New version 1.12.3
- May 01, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- June 01, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99
- November 19, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $5.99
- November 22, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99
- November 26, 2013 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $4.99
- November 27, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- November 30, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $8.99
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.13.1
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $4.99
- March 02, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- March 14, 2014 New version 1.13.2
- April 11, 2014 New version 1.13.5
- May 22, 2014 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $4.99
- May 24, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- May 25, 2014 New version 1.14
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.15
- September 19, 2015 New version 1.16
- November 21, 2015 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $4.99
- November 22, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- January 13, 2016 New version 1.17
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.17.3
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $4.99
- November 26, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99