148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: RESTAURANT CURATOR :: Read Our Full Review >>
Nara Mobile is a restaurant recommendation app that discovers eateries based on personal preferences, but it only caters to major cities in the U.S. and Canada.
What's New-iOS7 support
-Log out feature
-Easier to access buttons
-Bug fixes for users who signed up with Twitter or Facebook
App DescriptionFind restaurants you'll love, anywhere. Nara delivers personal recommendations to you by pairing its in-depth restaurant knowledge with your tastes. Over half a million North American restaurants live on Nara's neural network, but Nara makes it easy to start finding the ones you'll savor--be they around the corner or a plane ride away.
HOW DOES NARA WORK?
Nara uses next-generation artificial intelligence to analyze millions of restaurant reviews and descriptions and uncover connections between restaurants.
Nara learns about your preferences as you thumb restaurants up or down on the Nara Neural Network.
Nara uses its knowledge about restaurants and your tastes to delivers personal recommendations for restaurants in any city, as well as all the info you'll need to decide on and get to your destination.
- Receive personal restaurant recommendations in your current location or in thousands of other cities.
- Thumb restaurants you know up or down to hone your Digital DNA™.
- Discover restaurants similar to those you know.
- Learn why Nara makes particular recommendations for you.
- Combine tastes with those of your friends to find restaurants to enjoy together.
- View friends’ thumbs and pins to see how your tastes align.
- Browse restaurants as you like--tile-style, in a list, on a map or in a beautiful carousel.
- View menus, tips, and other restaurant details.
- Reserve through OpenTable.
- Order a meal through GrubHub.
- Get there with Uber.
- Pin restaurants to save them for later.
- Login to Nara.me on the web to find hotels as well as restaurants you’ll love.
February 06, 2014 New version 2.3
November 18, 2013 New version 2.2
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1
June 05, 2013 New version 2.0
March 21, 2013 New version 1.4
December 28, 2012 New version 1.3
October 22, 2012 Initial Release