148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TAP, SWIPE, SWISH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Somewhat repetitive during extended sessions, Buddha Finger still provides some fun rhythm gaming style ideas and a dash of personality for good measure.
What's New- Added Easy difficulty mode for fun play
- Age rating is dropped - graphics and text with mild references to alchohol and drugs are removed
App DescriptionBuddha Finger is FREE TODAY thanks to App4FREE, the best app to get amazing deals on the App Store! AWESOME CASUAL FUN ACTION GAME ‚Äď if you can count to 10, you‚Äôll love this game :)
They say! "fiendishly addictive!" & "A cross between Twister, Fruit Ninja & BopIt!"
One of Virgin Media Games Top 12 Smartphone Games of 2012; featured in App Store's Incredible Indie Game collection.
Now with additional easy difficulty mode for less manic play!
Part twitch action and part beat ‚Äėem up, challenge your reflexes as you use an ancient kung-fu pressure point attack to tap, touch, swipe and spin your way to victory.
* Fast, fun pick up ‚Äėn‚Äô play action ‚Äď touch, tap, swipe and spin pressure points in order against the clock to beat enemies!
* Deep score system ‚Äď multipliers & ‚Äúsuper-time‚ÄĚ bonuses, analogue based on your speed & accuracy ‚Äď no two players will get the same score!
* Action packed comedy storyline weaved through 61 levels and featuring Bosses and Special Characters!
* Unique visual style with full screen sized enemies and bucket loads of visual effects!
* Funky 70‚Äôs and 80‚Ä≤s inspired soundtrack!
* Intuitive, accessible and addictive- if you can count to 10, you‚Äôll love playing this game :)
Your quiet life as a martial arts fan-boy is turned upside down when you meet Shifu, a kung fu master who reveals you have a long-lost twin brother: An Interpol agent who has mysteriously disappeared while hot on the trail of shadowy crime boss, ‚ÄúThe Man‚ÄĚ. Shifu sends you to the 80s-inspired Hong Kong where you‚Äôll use an ancient martial art technique ‚Äď the ‚ÄúBuddha Finger‚ÄĚ- to rescue your brother and defeat a host of enemies, bosses and special characters through 61 levels of action-packed fun.
Pick up ‚Äėn‚Äô play gameplay with a deep scoring system that rewards skilled players, this game is suitable for everyone over the age of 12!
Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com
Eurogamer App of the Day; Daily Mail App of the Week.
"Some games are so addictive that you spend your time away from them thinking about them, possibly even dreaming about them. Buddha Finger is one of those games‚Ä¶the kind of game that will draw you in and never let you go."
* Gamezebo 5* Review: Emma Boyes
"This is great! It‚Äôs s really unusual idea, one of those, ‚ÄėI wish I‚Äôd thought of that‚Äô type things. It‚Äôs kinda like a cross between Twister, Fruit Ninja and BopIt!"
* Gaming till Disconnected: Becky Jowsey
"Graphics are Awesome, gameplay is addictive, 5 Stars from iLoveAppStore! ‚Ä¶ Appeals to all ages, and if you like Tiny Wings and Temple Run then you will love this! Go and buy it"
* I Love App Store
"‚Ä¶stringing together multiple movements (speed and accuracy are the keys here) genuinely does feel like some kind of graceful martial art."
* Padvance: Harry Slater
‚ÄúThe feel of a Wario or Bishi Bashi mini-game and the crucial touch UI is wonderfully implemented.‚ÄĚ
* Guardian Online Games Blog: Keith Stuart
The first game from Lady Shotgun games; As seen in the 2012 Eurogamer Expo Indie Game Arcade, and at Gamecity 7.
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 07, 2013 New version 1.2
December 13, 2012 New version 1.1
October 28, 2012 Initial Release