148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TAP, SWIPE, SWISH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Somewhat repetitive during extended sessions, Buddha Finger still provides some fun rhythm gaming style ideas and a dash of personality for good measure.
What's NewOpen Feint removed to prevent game crashing on Open Feint switch off.
Game Centre is still working fine!
"102%" efficiency score bug fixed.
App DescriptionAWESOME CASUAL FUN ACTION GAME ‚Äď if you can count to 10, you‚Äôll love this game :)
Virgin Media Games Top 12 Smartphone Games of 2012
They say! "fiendishly addictive!" & "A cross between Twister, Fruit Ninja & BopIt!"
Part twitch action and part beat ‚Äėem up, challenge your reflexes as you use an ancient kung-fu pressure point attack to tap, touch, swipe and spin your way to victory.
* Fast, fun pick up ‚Äėn‚Äô play action ‚Äď touch, tap, swipe and spin pressure points in order against the clock to beat enemies!
* Deep score system ‚Äď multipliers & ‚Äúsuper-time‚ÄĚ bonuses, analogue based on your speed & accuracy ‚Äď no two players will get the same score!
* Action packed comedy storyline weaved through 61 levels and featuring Bosses and Special Characters!
* Unique visual style with full screen sized enemies and bucket loads of visual effects!
* Funky 70‚Äôs and 80‚Ä≤s inspired soundtrack!
* Intuitive, accessible and addictive- if you can count to 10, you‚Äôll love playing this game :)
Your quiet life as a martial arts fan-boy is turned upside down when you meet Shifu, a kung fu master who reveals you have a long-lost twin brother: An Interpol agent who has mysteriously disappeared while hot on the trail of shadowy crime boss, ‚ÄúThe Man‚ÄĚ. Shifu sends you to the 80s-inspired Hong Kong where you‚Äôll use an ancient martial art technique ‚Äď the ‚ÄúBuddha Finger‚ÄĚ- to rescue your brother and defeat a host of enemies, bosses and special characters through 61 levels of action-packed fun.
Pick up ‚Äėn‚Äô play gameplay with a deep scoring system that rewards skilled players, this game is suitable for everyone over the age of 12!
Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com
Eurogamer App of the Day!
‚Äú...the feel of a Wario or Bishi Bashi mini-game and the crucial touch UI is wonderfully implemented.‚ÄĚ
* Guardian Online Games Blog: Keith Stuart
"simple but fiendishly addictive‚Ä¶the second with bells on!"
* Gamezebo: Emma Boyes
"This is great! It‚Äôs s really unusual idea, one of those, ‚ÄėI wish I‚Äôd thought of that‚Äô type things. It‚Äôs kinda like a cross between Twister, Fruit Ninja and BopIt!"
* Gaming till Disconnected: Becky Jowsey
The first game from Lady Shotgun games, check us out on our website www.ladyshotgun.com
As seen in the 2012 Eurogamer Expo Indie Game Arcade, and at Gamecity 7.
December 13, 2012 New version 1.1
October 28, 2012 Initial Release