App DescriptionWatch sunrise or sunset compressed to a one-minute video. See a flower blossoming or ice melting. Observe clouds or the movements of a busy street. Create fake miniature movies where everything appears as if it where actually miniature models. Endless possibilities. Timelapse Studio automatically captures images and creates a stunning time-lapse video. Try it.
Timelapse Studio helps you to create fantastic movies with several unique features:
• Build in programmable timer. Set start and stop time, duration or number of frames.
• Integrated movie editor with frame by frame preview in different speeds
• Cut, copy, paste, delete and insert frames at any position
• Beautiful timeline – Zoom in and out, never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
• Overlay mode to visualize differences between frames for precise control
• Grid mode to position animated objects more easily
• Use volume button to take images
Customize your creative process with the optional feature pack:
• Import Images: Import photos from your photo library instantly with a single touch.
• Remote Camera: Get a new perspective! Use your iPhone, iPod or iPad as a remote camera connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
• Movie Effects: Give your movie the extra touch and add one of seven amazing effects.
• Tilt-shift: Create awesome looking fake miniature movies where everything appears as if it where actually miniature models like a toy train set.
• Locaton: Store location information to each image. This way you can see all the positions on a map. You can even export it as GPX file.
• Calculator: Simple and easy to use calculator to compute key parameters.
Full camera control:
• Full 1080p and 720p support on selected devices
• Front and back camera support
• Support for 16:9 HD records
• Full focus, exposure and white balance support
• Add music from your own song library to your movie
• Adjust the volume of any sound track
Share your movie on the web and in your home:
• Build in movies gallery
• Publish directly to YouTube and Facebook
• Send to the Camera Roll
• Use AirPlay to stream directly to your TV
• Transfer your movies to your computer
• iTunes frame by frame export
November 30, -0001 Initial Release