148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: :: Read Our Full Review >>
Ampad Shot note is a free app that is supposed to be used in conjunction with special Ampad paper to take pictures of and categorize hand written notes.
What's New- Improved image processing performance (up to 40% faster)
- Enhanced quality of straightened images
- Optimized image saving (up to 3 times faster)
App DescriptionAmpad® Shot Note® is a quick and easy way to digitally save, share and search handwritten notes, memos and sketches, all from your iPhone.
Ampad Shot Note works in conjunction with Ampad’s specially designed, high quality writing and sketching products to make your handwritten notes easy to manage in just a few steps. This unique patented interaction between the paper and the app allows you to capture a high quality image of your notes making sure they are clearly visible and legible. The products come lined, gridded, and plain and in multiple sizes and bindings. To see the entire line of products visit the Ampad Shot Note website link below.
➤ Buy Ampad Shot Note Products (www.ampadshotnote.com)
Who uses Ampad Shot Note?
It’s for anyone who wants to save, share and search their handwritten notes, ideas, memos or even sketches.
Use Ampad Shot Note for:
- Meeting notes
- Technical specs
- Class notes
- Design sketches
- Personal notes
- Doodles & scribbles
- Kid’s artwork
- Much, much more…
How does Ampad Shot Note work?
1. Write your notes on a special Ampad Shot Note paper.
2. Shoot a picture of your notes using the Ampad Shot Note app.
3. Save your notes after entering a quick title, description and tags right on your phone.
4. Share your notes to your colleagues, friends, family or yourself using Evernote, Dropbox, twitter or email.
5. Search your notes by date, title or tags.
It’s time your notes go digital. Download Ampad Shot Note today.
➤ Learn more about Ampad Shot Note (www.ampadshotnote.com)
➤ Buy Ampad Shot Note Pads (www.ampadshotnote.com)
May 21, 2013 New version 1.2
April 09, 2013 New version 1.1.2
January 23, 2013 New version 1.1.1
December 05, 2012 Initial Release