* Remaining time translation bug fixed
* Bug Fixes
* Small Enhancements
* Showing remaining time on set time screen
Dollarm is a smart alarm clock where you pay money for oversleeping.
Will you take a nap for another half an hour knowing that your real money are at stake?
Dollarm knows what motivates you to get up in time - Your Money!
1$ is already in your Dollarm account.
Clean, simple, intuitive design.
How it works:
- You top up your account
- Limit the number of minutes for extra sleep after the alarm is on
- Specify price for each extra minute of sleep
- Listen to coins falling while charging your account
- Realize you are starting to lose your money
- Jump out of bed!
- If you overslept, for every extra minute of sleep Dollarm will withdraw your money!
It’s that simple!
Solve a simple math problem to stop the alarm. You won't be able to disable it by habitual automatic hand movement.
- Works when phone is locked or app is closed
- Doesn’t waste battery power
- You will have to solve a little math problem to turn alarm off
- Clean, simple, intuitive design.
- 12 and 24 hour time format
- October 24, 2012 Initial release
- October 31, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- February 23, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!